Maple Nut Granola
Yield: 4 ½ cups
Serving size: 1/2 cup
2 cups rolled or old fashioned oats
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup pistachios
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats with pecans, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil with maple syrup over low heat.
4. Add oil + syrup mixture and vanilla extract to the oat mixture. Stir until well coated throughout.
5. Spread mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
7. Let granola cool completely before breaking apart. Store in airtight container.
**For more clumped together granola, keep the mixture packed closely on the sheet tray and flatten the top with a spatula.